Hi guys, Do you guys have the person who is important to you besides your families and partners? I do. She is a very important person in my life since 2009. She is my cell group leader back in my college time, She saw me cry countless time, She has encouraged me so many times, She has inspired thousands of time, She impressed me in many ways, She is non other than Jenny Lee. My very first impression of her was, "Wow.. she is Hot." what I mean Hot is she looks mature, tough, fierce, pretty, brave, independent, clever and etc.. (those characteristics you could find in a Independent and Successful Woman) Yet she is friendly to us, cause she was the one who reserved seats for us in the CHCKL Emerge Conference and she was willing to interact with us (honestly, that time we were so Kampung or behave like country side kids), even tho she is the sister-in-law of brother Keith (he is the 2nd man of CHCKL). This made me salute her, she is so humble and easy to get along with. All thes...
Malaysian. 25 and a half. Currently resided in the small red dot. Newly married but not quite newly wedded. Have a sky of small dreams that include spending more time with my family. Feeling half blended in the community and the other half not really. Enjoy walking with the husband. Learning self discipline. Things I often ended up doing: Took a photo, admire it, edit on editing app, upload on Instagram and delete the draft; open the diary, took up a pen, staring out at a far away land, close the diary and keep the pen; decided to go to bed early, lay in bed, close my eyes, think about what to wear for tomorrow and ended up thinking a million other things. Have too high of self expectations. Have a soft spot for kids and elderly. Prefer practicality over fashionability. Laugh a lot. Smile a lot. Don't have a rbf.
Bitch will climb higher than those un-bitch? Ugly Betty has been occupied my mind for the whole week. She is not so innocent than I thought, after watching the 3rd season. Cursed her few times in some episodes, I hate cheater in a relationship. She did it, and still get mad at the boyfriend. WTH!!? I hate it when the girl acts like she is innocent and haven't done anything wrong, WTF =.='' I don get along with too-slow-to-respond girls... Honestly, who likes people who are slow to SWEAT thing..?? I mean, c'mon, few times are alright, but every time? Is there something wrong with your brain? (I mean Normal people) I want to be nice, but sometimes I just don see there is any fun of hanging around with those absent-minded people. I am not being rude, but no one wanna stay at the stage that no sign of growing is showing right? Everyone want to move up, higher, better... So, maybe sometimes Bitch is indeed climb higher than non-bitch, since their brains turn and adapt faster...
Comments
Post a Comment