Happy Birthday, my man.

3rd October, 2016
We celebrated your previous birthday on an ambulance. To be honest, I don't think I remember it was your birthday because we were so busy arranging my transfer from CGH to IJN. It was long weekend in Malaysia, so there were traffics everywhere but thank goodness we were on ambulance. I was calm and at peace that finally I'm out of the hospital. Not worry about anything in the world, because you were with me. I'm grateful for our families, they were very supportive and present. I'm so glad that they were there to celebrate your birthday with you while I was sent to HDU.

3rd October, 2017
We're now one year after the nightmare, time passes by so quickly but my heart is so full because I'm out of the darkest valley, and still able to hold your hand to walk through life. We're 39 days away from getting married. We're so blessed today. I'm so blessed that you're born 27 years ago and I love you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakup dream

Favourite: Korean Instant noodle

My first spiritual encounter, in hospital.