My first spiritual encounter, in hospital.

Today I'm going to talk about my closest encounter with ghost(s)This happened when I was in hospital treating my infection, this was before my surgery. I was moved to a cornered room which is quiet and isolated if we don't have visitors around. It's good for rest. This room is bigger than the previous one I stayed when I first moved to this ward, the previous room was right in front of the Nurses counter which is quite 'merry' (actual fact is noisy). So this cornered room is much better for me because I get to have some quiet time. Throughout my stay in the hospital I had never thought of ghosts until that night.

I'm very comfortable with my faith and I strongly believe I'm untouchable by spirits. But I carelessly ruled out that the patient next to me might not be the same.  It was one of the nights, as usual I lay in bed reading Harry Potter, watching TV and texting with Ney. It was around 9 or 10pm, we had switched off the room lights, but I kept my bed light on so I could read. The patient next to me was an old Aunty, I think is in her sixties, she is a private nurse. We were friendly, nothing unusual happened in the morning but that night everything changed.

She went to bed earlier, while I continue my usual routine and the nurse wouldn't come until 11pm for my drip. Then I heard the first wave, Aunty was restless on her bed, I can hear. She shifted her body uneasily. After this, she woke up and went to her drawer to get her catholic rosary necklace. I can hear her movements because between her bed and mine, was a piece of curtain. It was there for privacy. I didn't put much thought into this first wave, I was thinking maybe Aunty wasn't used to the bed.

Second wave happens very quickly, I started to hear not only her body shifting but she started to mourn and mumble. I couldn't make up what she was saying. My mind was searching for clues, is Aunty not feeling well? But she mentioned her case wasn't serious, maybe she had difficulty breathing because she said she has palpitations. Then it changed from mourning and mumbling to censure.

The moment she said 'go away!' I stopped everything that I was doing for a moment or two. 'Holy crap, are you serious?' That was my first thought. 'Jesus protect me!' I shouted in my heart. No, I didn't turn my head towards the curtain, I wasn't prepared to see anything non-human. I kept staring at my Harry Potter book and prayed. I talked to Jesus because that calms me and gives me courage. The more I pray the braver I feel. but, it didn't just stopped there.

From 'go away', Aunty now started saying 'Don't push me' but she sounded like half begging, from 'don't push me' she moved on to 'eh! aiyah..' .  Oh shat, I need to pee and did I tell you the toilet is just right in front of aunty's bed? I borrow the courage from the Holy Spirit and went straight to the toilet.

I think it is Super rare when you need courage from Holy Spirit to use the toilet.  I was peeking from my side eyesight and I saw nothing else besides aunty sleeping on her bed. I praised the Lord for His protection over me.  Why?  Because the previous patient who slept on that bed was, M E. for two nights! Yet I slept like a baby (minus the wake every 4 hours for my drip), no one disturbed me besides the Nurses.

This was my first ever near encounter with ghost disturbance. After that night Aunty was given approval to leave, so the following night or two nights (I don't remember) I was sleeping in that room, alone. No patients were assigned to the bed next to me. And God was so real and near, I didn't even once disturbed by the evil ones even when I'm alone.

I must say I have been through a lot because of this sickness. I'm grateful for the experiences and chance to heal. No one can change you besides you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakup dream

Favourite: Korean Instant noodle