It's less than 3 months now





I haven't been writing anything about my wedding preparation.

I blame my indecisive mind.

I'm not really convinced if what I plan is really what I ever wanted.

There are so much 'noise' from the outside telling me to do this and do that.

The scariest advise you will ever hear is 'THIS IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME event, do it now or never'.

It's tiring when you want to filter out the noises.

But it is necessary, because after all it is yours.

My dream wedding changes along with my age.

I used to dream of a princess-y wedding to wearing retro wedding dress to now (which will be reviewed soon).

After a year full of trials and changes.

All I wanted now is an intimate celebration that includes my dearest families and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakup dream

Favourite: Korean Instant noodle

My first spiritual encounter, in hospital.